Will i be alerted if Flash is on moto droid 2.2

thethinker1995

Reaction score
I know this might sound really stupid but today i contacted Verizon asking about the Flash player and when it will come out. Someone told me at Verizon that the Flash Player will come out the 18 of August and how will i be alerted for this? Will it come up as an alert on my phone or will i have to look it up on the Android market? I'm just going to say this I will not download the Flash beta because I don't want to get any viruses from the downloads or anything bad happing to my phone. Can some one help me on this?

jgumphress

Reaction score
From what I have been reading it will be an app like any of the other apps. It is not a Verizon function. Keep checking the Market from time to time. I downloaded it off the web yesterday as soon as I got my Froyo push. That was the first thing I did. It works OK, kind of slow to load a flash video but at lease it does work. iCrap can't do it.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
You will be alerted...by about 50 new threads on here saying it is now available. :)

To the best of our knowledge Flash will not be seen in the market by Droids until the next update patch comes out (whenever that may be).

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You will be alerted...by about 50 new threads on here saying it is now available. :)

To the best of our knowledge Flash will not be seen in the market by Droids until the next update patch comes out (whenever that may be).

Hahaha exactly what I was going to say. The second it is out on the market there will be about 50 new threads (at the least) announcing it in different ways. You'll know!

allikanbe

Reaction score

Hahaha exactly what I was going to say. The second it is out on the market there will be about 50 new threads (at the least) announcing it in different ways. You'll know!

And 40 threads asking if you have to be rooted to use it.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

And 40 threads asking if you have to be rooted to use it.

And then 20 more threads asking what rooting is... (ok im done sorry haha)

SigSoldat

Reaction score
Install flash on Moto Droid 2.2 Froyo

If your phone is updated to 2.2 you can install the flash player manually without any phone hacking. The instructions and download file are here: Get Adobe Flash 10.1 Player on Motorola Droid with Froyo

I've installed it and already played flash games, watched flash videos, etc. It's fast and looks great! Apparently it won't work with WiFi, but the official update from Verizon will fix this.

BlueSami

Reaction score
If your phone is updated to 2.2 you can install the flash player manually without any phone hacking. The instructions and download file are here: Get Adobe Flash 10.1 Player on Motorola Droid with Froyo

I've installed it and already played flash games, watched flash videos, etc. It's fast and looks great! Apparently it won't work with WiFi, but the official update from Verizon will fix this.

He already said he didn't want to do this. It might give his phone a scary virus. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk