Will I be able to connect my Incredible to MS Outlook Web Access?

sum spicy rice

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this is an amateur question.. I should be getting my Droid Incredible soon and this will be my first smart phone ever.

My company has a web-based version of their email:

http://webmail.companyname.com/exchange

It says Microsofot Outlook Web Access Provided by Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.

Would I be able to connect my Incredible to this email address or no? If not, it's not a big deal.

My personal email is a Gmail account, but it would be nice to be able to check my company email using my phone.

GolfProRM

Reaction score
If you put that in as the server address in the e-mail client (not G-Mail), it should work. I could get it to work with e-mail for my OWA, but not calendar.

I bought the Touchdown app, which works with email, calendar, and tasks through OWA. There's a free trial in the market so you can make sure it works for you before you buy it.

OP
S

sum spicy rice

Reaction score
If you put that in as the server address in the e-mail client (not G-Mail), it should work. I could get it to work with e-mail for my OWA, but not calendar.

I bought the Touchdown app, which works with email, calendar, and tasks through OWA. There's a free trial in the market so you can make sure it works for you before you buy it.

Ahh thanks! I just need email from OWA.. everything is on my personal Gmail calendar.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Another +1 for Touchdown...beats the stock app hands down.

DP03

Reaction score
I connected my Droid to our work exchange server and it wirelessly synchs mail and calendar info.