Will Best Buy match the $100 off from the Shack?

martytoo

Reaction score
I realize I am dating myself here by calling Radio Shack "the Shack", but the question here is whether other retailers (I have $100 in Best Buy gift cards) will match their $100 off deal.

I know that when I mentioned the Costco deal at Sam's Club that I received a deer in the headlights response from their employees, but Best Buy usually will match.

dirtmaster88

Reaction score
I know 100% for a fact that they do. They will call the closest Radio Shack to ask what the price is on the phone and if they have it in stock. If so, they'll match it. I did this last night and got $105 credited back to me (after taxes and such). Good luck! I was happier than a pig in mud last night, lol. I was doing an exchange because of my data dropping issues and mentioned the cheaper price @ Radio Shack.

roach

Reaction score
I know 100% for a fact that they do. They will call the closest Radio Shack to ask what the price is on the phone and if they have it in stock. If so, they'll match it. I did this last night and got $105 credited back to me (after taxes and such). Good luck! I was happier than a pig in mud last night, lol. I was doing an exchange because of my data dropping issues and mentioned the cheaper price @ Radio Shack.
===========================
If thats the case then I am taking my phone back to verizion,They gave me squat.Even costco gives $150.00 worth of extras.Verizion does not treat there long time customers any good,all we get is a 2 year agreement so we will not have to pay full price.I have been with this company for 10 years and no discounts for nothing.But anywaythats another story.