Wifi won't connect..

galaxy80

Reaction score
For the past few nightlies I've flashed, my wifi will not connect anymore.it just keeps trying to acquire the IP address, but just won't connect. Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

beantown06

Reaction score
I have this issue as well and have been looking for a fix, but haven't found one yet. Ill post back here if and when I do

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have this issue as well and have been looking for a fix, but haven't found one yet. Ill post back here if and when I do

I finally got mine to connect to another network..but not my own..keeps saying connected,disconnected..going to check my router..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nemesis099

Reaction score
I finally got mine to connect to another network..but not my own..keeps saying connected,disconnected..going to check my router..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I haven't had any issues connecting to wifi but a lot of times it seems I stop connecting to the data on the network and I have to reboot to get it back.

stlcfan

Reaction score
wifi keeps disconnecting

well maybe someone can help me . i am on the latest nightly and my wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting . been hoping that this issue would be fixed with the last few nighlys . but no luck