Wifi will not start, just says error

skytbest

Reaction score
When I try to turn on my wifi, it will try to turn on for a bit then just say error. It was not like this when I first installed CM7, anyone know a fix? I'm running build 29

Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Cyanogen is still in beta, there will be problems, if my X were still activated, I'd think twice about using Cyanogen as a daily build. You can try reinstalling Cyanogen, you shouldn't have to factory reset in clockwork for that. Of course that may only be a temporary fix..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

3rdpig

Reaction score
This happened to me tonight when I installed Liquid GB. I messed around with it for a while, rebooted, pulled the battery a few times, etc, etc but couldn't get it to work. Restored my last backup of CM7 and all is well again.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
its a kernel issue idk if there are kernels for this but thats the issue bad modules

wseyller

Reaction score
I've seen roms cause this I believe (not sure) in my case. Normally I'm thinkin kernel problem. I try several kernels with same result. My wifi turn on/and off repeatidly. Flash another rom problem went away. But I can not surely say it was the rom because I didn't tried a wipe. I went back to froyo after using gingerbread roms for a long time. I just have tiny annoying issues pop up with all the gingerbread roms I've tried. I at least have 100% staBility with the froyo rom I use.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk