Wifi Market Download

Mule65

Reaction score
Another day, another issue.

Can anyone download apps from the market using Wifi? Mine starts but the progress bar never gets started. Only 3g works.

photodan70

Reaction score
Another day, another issue.

Can anyone download apps from the market using Wifi? Mine starts but the progress bar never gets started. Only 3g works.
NO problem here... at first I did but rebooted once I set up the wifi and it seems ok.

OP
Mule65

Mule65

Reaction score
Anyone else?

To be clear, I can connect to WiFi fine but I can't download apps from the market using WiFi.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Works fine here, when I connect to my work one I have to launch a browser first and accept their user agreement before connection will actually work. But home loads right up.

fjamods

Reaction score
I got it worked out. After I rooted my phone I changed gtalk and Talk to .bak files. Changed them back to .apk and it works fine now.

Sectime

Reaction score
I get so tired of wifi not working. This is ridiculous.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I agree, between cycling 3g to 1x and constant disconnects on wifi this "Droid experience" is quickly becoming a rear view mirror thing.
It was pretty funny, last support call for the 1x problem. I told the agent that 5 to ten people at my job have the same issue with their Droids. He was kinda of a "tech jerk" talking about his droid being "perfect". Then he asked for some phone numbers of these people. No problem I rattled off 8 numbers from my contact list. This has been a large discussion at work about dropping Verizon, AT&T and Sprint have great signal here. When he looks the numbers up, sees the trouble tickets, sees that we have almost 2000 phones on this one Co account, somehow his "attitude "changed. We have a onsite tech rep and account rep scheduled for next week.:biggrin:

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get so tired of wifi not working. This is ridiculous.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I agree, between cycling 3g to 1x and constant disconnects on wifi this "Droid experience" is quickly becoming a rear view mirror thing.
It was pretty funny, last support call for the 1x problem. I told the agent that 5 to ten people at my job have the same issue with their Droids. He was kinda of a "tech jerk" talking about his droid being "perfect". Then he asked for some phone numbers of these people. No problem I rattled off 8 numbers from my contact list. This has been a large discussion at work about dropping Verizon, AT&T and Sprint have great signal here. When he looks the numbers up, sees the trouble tickets, sees that we have almost 2000 phones on this one Co account, somehow his "attitude "changed. We have a onsite tech rep and account rep scheduled for next week.:biggrin:

I had the 3g to 1x problem. It only happens when I'm at my house. So to some extent I think it's related to a spotty signal. Anyway, I turned off the smart profile feature and the problem went away.