Widgets disappearing

thekoopa

Reaction score
I installed 5-6 new widgets last night and I woke up this morning and all the widgets disappeared. I can find them through the market and it says theyre installed but they don't show up when you long press to add a widget and where they were on the home screen says error loading widget. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Running BB 0.2.1 FRF57 and LaunchPro.

Thanks!

wtfscrappiie

Reaction score
just got the same issue. all the stock appp widgets work but only the downloaed ones dont

owuaarontsi

Reaction score
I think it's an issue with the default bb installing apps 2sd. Try reinstalling and move the app to the phone through settings/manage applications before setting the widget. The apps on the sd card seem to forget their settings after a restart.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score
I installed 5-6 new widgets last night and I woke up this morning and all the widgets disappeared. I can find them through the market and it says theyre installed but they don't show up when you long press to add a widget and where they were on the home screen says error loading widget. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Running BB 0.2.1 FRF57 and LaunchPro.

Thanks!

Check out this thread..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/51892-all-about-apps2sd-froyo.html

It is a problem with Apps2SD and you have the option to disable, which will fix your problem :)

Q
How do I disable automatic apps2sd permanently?

A) In /system/etc/install-recovery.sh change "pm setInstallLocation 2" to "pm setInstallLocation 0" with no quotes.

OP
T

thekoopa

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies fellas. Going to try that when I get off work today.

OP
T

thekoopa

Reaction score
Not sure I know how to edit that file. What app do I need to use? Sorry for being a complete noob, just started rooting / romming last night.

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score
I use "Root Explorer" It costs money though.

An alternative would be "astro file manager" Just make sure you have the script "godmode" enabled.