Why so little chatter?

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
When I purchased my original droid there were posts galore. Now very few posts about the new flagship phone.
hopefully it's because so many people are comfortable with android they don't require more info.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
When I purchased my original droid there were posts galore. Now very few posts about the new flagship phone.
hopefully it's because so many people are comfortable with android they don't require more info.

There's also just a lot more choice now in terms of different devices for people to choose from. That, in addition to a plethora of more outlets for Android enthusiasts to express their opinions (such as blogs, other forums, etc.).

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There was quite a bit of chatter about the new Moto X leading up to it starting to ship. As Pat mentioned, there's a much larger selection of devices these days, but you're also onto something with your assumption. We formed the Rescue Squad years ago to have a cohesive group of folks to help newer users. These days, the RS lives on in spirit, but isn't as necessary as it once was. Our general membership are just as quick and knowledgeable as anyone on the RS ever was when someone needs help with something, but less members seem to have the kinds of trouble that they used to.

This is still a great community with plenty of active members though.