Current Phone Model
Note 7
Tell him to grab a screen shot or bs. Lol

Sent from my XT1060

24c

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID TURBO
Before I could ask for a screenshot, he 'fessed up, says he hit 3 instead of 2.
He is old, married, and swallowed too much pepper spray during our CO careers.
:)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Before I could ask for a screenshot, he 'fessed up, says he hit 3 instead of 2.
He is old, married, and swallowed too much pepper spray during our CO careers.
:)
That's too funny!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Ill admit. The iPhone took 2 years to catch up to Android. But they did. Im sellin this phone asap when I get the 6.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I don't think anyone said "iOS8 wouldn't be available for the iPad2".
And iPhones "Widgets", if you can really call them that, still pale compared to Android. You can put "Widgets" in the Notification tray. Lame....

The iPad2 will certainly not support 8. How on Earth do you know ios8 will support widgets? You an Apple insider Jimmy?

SOUND FAMILIAR NOW????? YOU SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LOL OK OK Geez...
But I stand by that iOS8 Widgets are NOT really widgets if they can't be place don your Home Screen. They are glorified Notices.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Trust YOU?
Love ya' man, but no.... trust the guy that took me 6 months to talk into trying a new LAUNCHER?!?!?!
Come on now.
Did you pre-order your 6 yet?

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
LOL, hell no I didnt order it. There wacky price plans kinda turned my off, the hell is with the 16/64/128GB thing??? At $100 increments? I know what they really want, its marketing, they want you to get the 64GB which is cool and all, but for 299? I think they went full retard with that, and honestly, I think Ill wait for iPhone6S

And Pere, Ill finally admit it, I do think its only MY phone that sucks.... there is no way everyone can be having the same problems I have, there would be a class action lawsuit!

The new iPhone aint bad, not sure why everyone has to be on one side of the fence or another, what I find hilarious is that moist of these posts are MADE ON A PC USING WINDOWS to bash OS's!!!!

Windows OS isnt even that bad, I tried out a few, not my cup of tea but its not BAD.

And Pere, yes, you SHOULD trust me on a few things, so far you gotta admit, I have been on point with a lot of things...

Like battery issues...
I was doubted that iOS8 would ever come to my iPad2s
Widgets on iOS8

So its safe to have a tad bit of trust in me!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I have the 6 Plus and unless you use your phone for just phone calls then I cannot recommend buying it. Granted, I am also a Note user that has been buried deep into the Android ecosystem since I sold the i4 two months after it launched.

It lacks many of the features that I take for granted on Android and other than iOS being fluid I find it very boring.

I buy phones yearly (sometimes twice a year) so the update fiasco that Google faces with the many OEMs does not pertain to me. It still pisses me of that, even after touting a backwards compatibility with low end phones, Google still allows all of the Android devices to remain unsupported.

Reactions: cr6

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea, the iPricing is lame. Why even offer a 16GB phone?
SOOO many people have problems with that. MY wife is constantly running out of space on ehr iPhone. My end users that I support... my god every time a new update rolls out it's a royal pain in the ass because no one has enough space to do it easily.