who thinks iphone 5 will be better than bionic?

magicman11

Reaction score
If it doesn't have 4g it sucks as far as im concerned, so it's most likely going to suck, lol.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
It won't suck. But 4g is pretty important to me. If it has LTE
(Most likely not) I would consider getting it.

Sent from my forever BAMF'd Thunderbolt

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Without 4g it isn't worth a conversation.... surprised that wasn't announced

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rctp10

Reaction score
Does anyone else get sick of hearing about what phone they think is better then the next? I sure as heck am, If the iphone comes with 4g it will be the most powerful device to run ios BOTTOM LINE. Now to compare it to the bionic or the soon to be prime you could say the bionIc/soon prime is the most powerful device to run Android BOTTOM LINE. Now ask your self what OS meets your needs and what phone has the style you want. Both of the phones the OP mentions are going to be the best phones you can get with each OS they have very simular specs all the way around so again it comes down to what OS fits your needs.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
This is pretty suggestive IMO. In the grand scheme of thing people don't care about specs on the iPhone. The 1st iPhone lacked 3G and wasn't the most advanced thing out there. Yet people stood in line and shelled out $600 WITH two year contract for one.

I'm sure the next iPhone will have crazy lines and be popular regaurdless of what it's packing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else get sick of hearing about what phone they think is better then the next? I sure as heck am, If the iphone comes with 4g it will be the most powerful device to run ios BOTTOM LINE. Now to compare it to the bionic or the soon to be prime you could say the bionIc/soon prime is the most powerful device to run Android BOTTOM LINE. Now ask your self what OS meets your needs and what phone has the style you want. Both of the phones the OP mentions are going to be the best phones you can get with each OS they have very simular specs all the way around so again it comes down to what OS fits your needs.

Im just getting sick of reading it in the bionic section lol

Neilsens reports 43% androids 28% iphones.... and I don't see that changing anytime soon.... they might sell more devices over a month or two but for the year android rules

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
my daughter has an i4 and if i5 has 4g then i will get that for my wife when her up comes. they are both totally nontechy and dont care to be.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I think it will definitely be a better phone over all than the bionic...I don't think the bionic is even on the top 5 Androids considering all the complaints people have about it. So comparing it to a phone that is just coming out isn't fair either.

I would consider leaving Android for an iPhone but a lot of things would need to change...for one navigation, built in with google maps. I feel like all Android phones lately have terrible gps. Apple would need to do better business and stop suing every one...this has made me not want me to give them my money.

and the only reason I even care to change anymore is cause I stopped carrying about phones. I don't wanna root my phone in the future don't wanna mess with it just want it to work great out of the box.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think it will definitely be a better phone over all than the bionic...I don't think the bionic is even on the top 5 Androids considering all the complaints people have about it. So comparing it to a phone that is just coming out isn't fair either.

I would consider leaving Android for an iPhone but a lot of things would need to change...for one navigation, built in with google maps. I feel like all Android phones lately have terrible gps. Apple would need to do better business and stop suing every one...this has made me not want me to give them my money.

and the only reason I even care to change anymore is cause I stopped carrying about phones. I don't wanna root my phone in the future don't wanna mess with it just want it to work great out of the box.

You forgot to mention all the threads praising it as well. Sure it has flaws, which will be addressed, then re-evaluate. But I agree with your point of wanting a phone that works properly right out of the box. This is just another opinion thread..

alboboy10

Reaction score
You forgot to mention all the threads praising it as well. Sure it has flaws, which will be addressed, then re-evaluate. But I agree with your point of wanting a phone that works properly right out of the box. This is just another opinion thread..

Ye but a phone in this day and age should be praised. Even with the thunderbolt...my phone is rebooting. GPS doesn't work. Battery is dying. And a lot of other things.

And every time someone asked for advice or help the advice was, you should root. If you don't want to root then you're lazy.

Personally I had a lot of free time before so I did root but now I won't so much...I don't want to spend my weekend hacking phones.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ye but a phone in this day and age should be praised. Even with the thunderbolt...my phone is rebooting. GPS doesn't work. Battery is dying. And a lot of other things.

And every time someone asked for advice or help the advice was, you should root. If you don't want to root then you're lazy.

Personally I had a lot of free time before so I did root but now I won't so much...I don't want to spend my weekend hacking phones.

I agree with the rooting. It was never for me. But I think your off a little bit when asking for help. Many people have asked for help here and rarely do I see someone say root it to fix the problem. Most of the time I see people suggest rooting is to get rid of bloatware.. Many members here are willing to help without resorting to telling you to root.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Lol well for the thunderbolt I feel like that's what saved my battery life. But now I want to unroot just in case I need to bring it back ever.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I think it will definitely be a better phone over all than the bionic...I don't think the bionic is even on the top 5 Androids considering all the complaints people have about it.
This is true of every product related forum on the internet... including those dedicated to iPhones.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I guess you're right...a forum is used to seek advice so naturally there would be more complaints than appraisals.