Who is the oldest on here that has Bugless Beast?

deputc26

Reaction score
Hah, I always thought everyone on here was younger, I have no idea why.
I'm 16, turn 17 in august, and I have been taking apart and fixing things my whole life also.
I love my Droid and bugless is the best ROM out there by far.
I also love speed so I run chevys 1.25 ulv kernel and launcher pro.
Best way to set up your phone hands down. I've had my phone on for 10+ hours and its on 80%.

You win! lol, maybe if the issue was "Who's been running BB longest I'd be in the running," been on it since the original Alldroid ROM.

Jmart922

Reaction score
I know I'm far from the oldest but I just wanna throw my age out there, 29 Phoenix az

Raven1r44

Reaction score
wow man, I had no idea there was such a wide range of ages in all of our users, makes me wonder how old some of our DEVs are. personally im 25, and have been phreaking ever since I saw the second hackers movie "takedown" all about Kevin Mitnick, when I was like 16. phones have always been a passion!

bmxriderjack

Reaction score
Haha yeah but I don't think a 7 year old would have the abilty to understand flashing roms and kernels. Or even what rooting is.
So does that really count?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
wow man, I had no idea there was such a wide range of ages in all of our users, makes me wonder how old some of our DEVs are. personally im 25, and have been phreaking ever since I saw the second hackers movie "takedown" all about Kevin Mitnick, when I was like 16. phones have always been a passion!

lol war games was the 'hacking movie' of my time..41 and not rooted but meh..

HalfMoon

Reaction score
Old Dudes Rule.

39 here. I may not be the oldest, but I have the old man attitude coming on. Just the other day I almost went and yelled at some kids to get off my lawn! :)

Never thought I would see the day that I was the "old man on the corner".

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Well I am 68 and love my Droid and iPad! I am the oldest geek on the planet! Droid is rooted with bb v4 and can not wait until Pete puts out v5!

Last edited:

Bear in NM

Reaction score
48 here in New Mexico. I go back to when Apple was just a beginning, mostly in academia. Windows had not been born, and plugging in a casette tape into a Tandy machine and letting it squeal so we could play chess was an exciting evening. How many here know what a step is in a calculator?

I know Pete is on the younger side, in college if I disremember, and I am guessing that Chevy might be considered ancient by dev. standards. I think he mentioned late 20's early 30's. What I know for certain is that had I the opportunity to goof around with phone programming and development and the web back when I was turning a 4 year program into 5, I might have turned the 5 into a full length sabatocal to try and make a little spare change. The web sure has turned our capatalistic society on it's head.......

Craig

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hah, I always thought everyone on here was younger, I have no idea why.
I'm 16, turn 17 in august, and I have been taking apart and fixing things my whole life also.
I love my Droid and bugless is the best ROM out there by far.
I also love speed so I run chevys 1.25 ulv kernel and launcher pro.
Best way to set up your phone hands down. I've had my phone on for 10+ hours and its on 80%.

You win! lol, maybe if the issue was "Who's been running BB longest I'd be in the running," been on it since the original Alldroid ROM.

I was running BB not that long ago, but now I'm running Sapphire. Still, I just turned 16 last month. :)