Who is the oldest on here that has Bugless Beast?

Phxphenom

Reaction score
I am 48 and none of my friends would ever consider rooting, overclocking, etc. A lot of my peers think the iPhone is just so cool until I show them the latest I have done to my Moto Droid....

Any of you guys and gals older than 48?

riahon

Reaction score
I'll be 51 in October. I have alot of younger staffers working for me. They're amazed that someone "MY AGE" would keep up with technology like this.

OP
Phxphenom

Phxphenom

Reaction score
We have come a long way from playing Pinball, Astroids and Centipede, lol

I'll be 51 in October. I have alot of younger staffers working for me. They're amazed that someone "MY AGE" would keep up with technology like this.

~Scott~

Reaction score
I'm 38 and my coworkers think I'm nuts... until I show them the wireless tether capability!!

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If I had know that I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself when I was younger.

NOT..would have done things the same way.

seang

Reaction score
i have hotrodded just about everything i have ever owned

mkraffert

Reaction score

If I had know that I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself when I was younger.

NOT..would have done things the same way.

I was starting to think I had it until this post. I'm 53, but I act 30 dancedroid

hawgpapa

Reaction score
I turn 60 on 8/8...
Started with a Commodore 64 in the 80's and haven't looked back since.
I love being an "old" geek. Know just enough to be dangerous!
Haven't found anything better that Bugless Beast for my Droid!

giantsfan

Reaction score
Going on 47 here and a proud geek since I was a kid when I took apart my mothers clock radio to see how it worked. Boy was she pissed :icon_eek:

pigpen

Reaction score
You guys have me feeling young at 44. Just turned 44 this past tuesday. Have the phone running BB v.4, with smoked glass and the stock kernel. I'm doing everything on this phone except run a server. And i could do that too if i wanted. My poor gentoo lappy is feeling neglected lately. What a great place this is to hang out and look for answers and help people find them.

I was always the kid in the family that put everyones stuff together. Lately, i'm the one that keeps their stuff running. And at work, it is like you some of you said, they think i'm nuts, and they cant wait til tomorrow to see what else i've discovered about this phone. iphone users included. 10 guys at work have actually gone in head first and purchased Droid1 and Incredibles.

Love this place.

HarshReality

Reaction score
37 I think.. I never really keep track of my own age since I have kids who dont mind reminding me I am old

bmxriderjack

Reaction score
Hah, I always thought everyone on here was younger, I have no idea why.
I'm 16, turn 17 in august, and I have been taking apart and fixing things my whole life also.
I love my Droid and bugless is the best ROM out there by far.
I also love speed so I run chevys 1.25 ulv kernel and launcher pro.
Best way to set up your phone hands down. I've had my phone on for 10+ hours and its on 80%.

suzook

Reaction score
40 here...hoping im not 41 by the time 0.5 comes out...LOL...Is pete on vacation?