Who Else Has Droid X Themes?

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I love the droid x theme that bugless beast got for froyo, but im not too thrilled with BB itself. are any other roms out there able to get the X theme?

c_mack9

Reaction score
ultimate droid but there is a new version being released tonight and im not sure if the theme will work with it or not.

OP
neccoguy21

neccoguy21

Reaction score
cool thanks! anyone else know anything? maybe jrummys roms have droid x theme somewhere?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love the droid x theme that bugless beast got for froyo, but im not too thrilled with BB itself. are any other roms out there able to get the X theme?

You can try applying the theme to another rom, just make sure to make a backup first.

calebv2

Reaction score
i have one here

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

calebv2

Reaction score
WHY whats the big deal dude for real are you guys that much of little kids your that dumb im sorry but that's just silly.

c_mack9

Reaction score
i have one here link removed by moderator]
thanks but the download link isnt working. i would love to give it a shot when it gets fixed. ill try back in the morning.

Reaction score
WHY whats the big deal dude for real are you guys that much of little kids your that dumb im sorry but that's just silly.

The rules of the forum state that links to his site are strictly forbidden. Not to mention, that is the rule for most of the Droid ROM/Modding Community forums I have come across.