who else dont use their physical keyboard anymore?

Reaction score
When I first got my Droid I used the physical keyboard for everything then I got used to using the touch screeen keyboard and never went back. Should I just switch to the nexus?

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
i use the physical keyboard constantly (using it as i type this) thats why i dont want to get the nexus. i would say if u dont need the physical keyboard and u want the nexus then go for it. you really cant go wrong either way.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
I love the Pys Key but I find myself using the on screen Keys more and more

Kinda of weird as the main reason I got the droid over wating for the HTC Incred was for the Real keys and now i barley use it heehee

Man I love my Droid

EtherGnat

Reaction score
I am using the virtual keyboard more, especially since getting Swype (which rocks hard). For prolonged typing though nothing beats a physical keyboard. It's not only the speed, but the fact the physical keyboard doesn't obscure a large part of the screen, which is important for some applications and handy for others.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only time I use the physical keyboard is if I'm installing something to the Droid.

Joker

Reaction score
I switch between the two, depending on what I need to type. If it's something quick like a txt message (onscreen) if it's something longer like email (phys kb). But I have also found myself using the speech to txt for quick text. Works great, except in public. ;)

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I switch between the two, depending on what I need to type. If it's something quick like a txt message (onscreen) if it's something longer like email (phys kb). But I have also found myself using the speech to txt for quick text. Works great, except in public. ;)
I was a little self concious before, but now I figure everyone is talking into their phone, so what the hey...

orangepeel

Reaction score
I don't use it ever. It's by far the worst physical keyboard I've ever tried to use,but I have very large fingers,so that is part of the problem.

I think I'm going to tape it shut so it can't slide out.....i kid,i kid.:)

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
can't live without the physical keyboard. unfortunately virtual keyboards today are still designed too primitively and cannot match the efficiency of the physical keyboard.

in reality its manageable but its more like groping around a dark room in the middle of the night compared with there being a light turned on.

Last edited:
V

verian

only use it for recovery and things like that, day to day I never pull it out.