Which premium music service will...?

angiembfl

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for a music service that will do a few specific things and was hoping someone with experience could tell me how and if it works well. Also, I don't mind paying if it works. I would like a music app that not only plays custom stations and preloaded stations but will also play when I'm in a no service area. If it allows the option of offline playlists that would be even better. I want to use it for casual listening but also for working out/running which I do in a spotty coverage area. Thanks for any recommendations! :)

xan

Reaction score
slacker will cache stations if you pay. not really custom playlists tho...just custom radio stations steered by your choices.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for a music service that will do a few specific things and was hoping someone with experience could tell me how and if it works well. Also, I don't mind paying if it works. I would like a music app that not only plays custom stations and preloaded stations but will also play when I'm in a no service area. If it allows the option of offline playlists that would be even better. I want to use it for casual listening but also for working out/running which I do in a spotty coverage area. Thanks for any recommendations! :)

Have you looked at Google Music Beta? Might also check out mSpot.