Which is the Best rom to start 2011 off with?

jessemhess

Reaction score
I can't decide on which one.. I started out awhile back with Bugless, but now I have converted to UD. I'm torn.. I guess the question is, is the new BB better than the new UD?????

Or, is there something even better out there for the Droid 1. :icon_eek:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Project elite v4 is better

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

markwebb

Reaction score
I will be rockin sourcery this new years!!!!

I am VERY impressed with this new ROM. Using it now and liking it.

Honestly, to answer the thread's question, there are MANY good ROM's out there. They are all "best" in my book as each are similar but different.

I don't think it is possible to choose one "best." :)

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Have to admit, im a huge PE fan and currently running 4 but Sourcery really impressed me.

listenman20

Reaction score
i vote other b/c you left off 2 other great ROMs...both PEv4 and Sourcery should be on this list. PEv4 is a fast and stable ROM with a decent amount of features. Sourcery is a whole new set of features with stability and support...
like it's been said...all of them have their great points. there's no trick to picking the best...just have to try them all and see which is best for you and your droid.

shift

Reaction score
Gonna have to add +1 for Project Elite v4. Never have I seen such an insanely fast ROM with absolutely no problems. I'd recommend it to anyone.

BassinMaumee

Reaction score
I really want to try sourcery, but I cant figure out how to flash it lol, I am gonna have those fellas teach this newb how to do it lol.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really want to try sourcery, but I cant figure out how to flash it lol, I am gonna have those fellas teach this newb how to do it lol.

Download the rom file to sdcard. Make sure you have a nandroid backup. Boot into recovery. Wipe data and cache. Format boot and system in partitions menu. Install zip from sd card. Choose zip from sdcard. Reboot. Enjoy.