Where's gingercomb juiced for ZS 1.71?

ksalce

Reaction score
I would love to see this theme ported over to 1.71. I was rocking the hell out of it on 1.65, probably my favorite theme of all time. If anyone could port it over, it would be insanely awesome.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any issues? I'd like to apply this, but things are working perfectly and don't want to mess anything up. :)

The main issue would be if this theme brought back any of the sound issues or video/picture controls, but that seems unlikely.

C

Communisum

Right after I installed, my phone was rebooting everytime it tried to install anything. I did a hard reset, and everything seems fine. Looks good too :)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right after I installed, my phone was rebooting everytime it tried to install anything. I did a hard reset, and everything seems fine. Looks good too :)

Thanks....what do you mean by hard reset? Reboot the phone, or ?

C

Communisum

Hold the x button while booting, until the droid guy shows up, then press both volumes.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hold the x button while booting, until the droid guy shows up, then press both volumes.

Thanks...not familiar w/that one. Does that wipe any data, or simply reboot the phone at some lower level than a power off/on accomplishes?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
To be honest I don't really know :-/

Thanks.

But it sounds like your phone came up after the reset w/all apps and data intact, right, nothing wiped, right?

Interesting, I thought that after two years w/Droids I knew of all the various restart/boot options. :)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should just be able to copy the zip to your SD card, boot into CW Recovery, and apply the zip.

You might want to clear cache and dalvik cache just in case in CW recovery before flashing...

droid doctor

Reaction score
You should just be able to copy the zip to your SD card, boot into CW Recovery, and apply the zip.

You might want to clear cache and dalvik cache just in case in CW recovery before flashing...

Thanks this worked great and I didn't have the installing and rebooting issue.