where to donload droid x ota gingerbread i don't have verizon wireless

rcjames

Reaction score
Hey guys where can I get the over the air gingerbread I don't have verizon wireless and today I'm sending it in to flash it to cricket.

joeshell20

Reaction score
Not really sure if I understand what you want to do. You wish to take your existing DROIDX from Verizon and put it on cricket's network? Don't even know if its possible with the DROIDX. You should probably try doing a search in google for "activate DROIDX on cricket network" something like that.

Sent from my go go gadget DROIDX. I wonder if the x3 will include an expresso maker?

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Not really sure if I understand what you want to do. You wish to take your existing DROIDX from Verizon and put it on cricket's network? Don't even know if its possible with the DROIDX. You should probably try doing a search in google for "activate DROIDX on cricket network" something like that.

Sent from my go go gadget DROIDX. I wonder if the x3 will include an expresso maker?

Hmmmm yes cricket works on droid x and on other wireless services. Anyways I am downloading gingerbread from motorola instead from verizon. It's doing it right now.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
How did you get it from Motorola? I still can't get it to work.? Approximately. 1/3 into the install it fails.?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

joeshell20

Reaction score
How did you get it from Motorola? I still can't get it to work.? Approximately. 1/3 into the install it fails.?

If you have a rooted phone with clockwork mod recovery or have deleted any bloatware. You will have to sbf back to stock first and then try and update with the official from Motorola.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score

I got it over the air from motorola not verizon. Man its like day and night compare to froyo. Fast, sexy and to access program list you hit and hold home button then left there is a thingy you touch and give you info i hit programs.
Anyways flashed to cricket and well its awesome for 55 dollars. dancedroid Good bye to verizon well not so fast. :) Gotta test first. Damn internet is so slow though.