Where to buy battery?

danagudo

Reaction score
I can't find where to buy an extra battery for my new Droid (Verizon). Where/how?

The battery life is a real issue. I'll be looking for ways to set the Droid to extend its life, and welcome advice also on that.

Thanks,
Dan :)

OP
D

danagudo

Reaction score
Oh, I know I can buy one from Verizon (~$40), so I'm seeking a cheaper source.

moosc

Reaction score
No cheaper source. That's good price but I got my vip discount

Last edited:

eversonsc

Reaction score
Get it from verizon at $39.95. They offer free overnight shipping too. It's the best deal on the net.....I've looked!

Slighter

Reaction score
Verizon VIP =
$50.00 off any new phone or PDA every year w/ 2 year commitment

25 % off wireless accesories

Overage Protection

Text Message Alerts if you are going to exceed your minutes, text's that offer more suitable plans per your usage etc

Waived Fees on selected transactions

Free Phone Book transfers when switching phones

http://www.verizonwireless.com/VIP for more questions or 1-800-220-161

mach330

Reaction score
how do u get this vip account? do you have to enroll in this?

DSCRACING

Reaction score
I was talking to them a few months back and they said I was automatically VIP since I had been with them for so long.

Reaction score
Instead of ordering a new battery, you may want to consider getting a recharger such as the Tekkeon TekCharge MP1800. For less than the cost of a new battery, this little device will recharge the Droid, Eris and just about any other phone.

I was all set to get a new battery, until this met my need for additional power. I use this when I don't have extended access to AC or car power, such as in a meeting, or I'll connect it up with the Droid and leave it recharging in my briefcase/backpack on my way somewhere. When I show up, the Droid's fully powered.

markmicallef

Reaction score
Very good Idea, might consider it.

Instead of ordering a new battery, you may want to consider getting a recharger such as the Tekkeon TekCharge MP1800. For less than the cost of a new battery, this little device will recharge the Droid, Eris and just about any other phone.

I was all set to get a new battery, until this met my need for additional power. I use this when I don't have extended access to AC or car power, such as in a meeting, or I'll connect it up with the Droid and leave it recharging in my briefcase/backpack on my way somewhere. When I show up, the Droid's fully powered.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Haven t seen the need for an extra battery...

HIcycles

Reaction score
I'm personally waiting for Seidio to release their extended battery that fits in the oem space. I got one for my Storm, and it was great. Extended battery life by several hours.

CharlieJ

Reaction score
I'm personally waiting for Seidio to release their extended battery that fits in the oem space. I got one for my Storm, and it was great. Extended battery life by several hours.

Please update us when it hits the market. THANKS!