Where is the download page at

beckeann

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I downloaded some notification tones from myxer and I cant find them anywhere. I have changed my tone to one that came with the phone but it keeps playing one of the myxer ones. And like i said I can not find it anywhere to remove it. I do have the astro folder and its no where in there.
Also i plugged up to the computer and all it lets me see is whats on the card. I am so lost. hee hee Just want to get these myxer tones off.
Thanks for the help. This is the best site............

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Check in the download folder on the SDcard.

OP
beckeann

beckeann

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Its not on the card. I have looked several times. Even plugged up to the computer. All it showed there was what's on the SD card. I don't have a clue what to do. Lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
AFAIK the only way to see whats actually in the phone memory is to be rooted.
Have you tried a reboot since changing the tone?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you have a folder for myxer on your SD card? There's an app called "SDrescan" that will re-scan your SD card contents. It's helpful when things don't show up on the SD card instead of having to reboot the device :)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can you find other things you have downloaded?

If not, use Astro (from the market) or your PC if the card is mounted, and do a search for part of the filename you have downloaded. No idea why the default download location would, or could, be changed.

OP
beckeann

beckeann

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
None of my myxer tunes are showing up anywhere but where you select which ones you want (sounds?display). And no I dont have a myxer folder on the card. Everything I have downloaded is showing up except for the stuff from myxer. haha
I am gonna get that SDrescan and see if that helps.

MPTP

Reaction score
Try removing your sd card and check to see if the sounds are still there. Unless you somehow pushed the files to /system/media/audio/ringtones they have to be on your sd card somewhere.

OP
beckeann

beckeann

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
They are not in the ssystem/media/audio/ringtones either,but i did pull out my sd card and they are still on the phone but not showing up anywhere. Whats with that?? hee hee I am doing everything all of yall say and nothing...