Where Do I find GummyJar X 2.5 ?

C

cdokk13

Hi droid community, I've heard lots of great things about this rom (that its extremely fast etc). I'd love to try it, and have looked all over this website and the internet trying to find a download of it. The only place I found was droid2files.com, which requires an authorization before even entering the website: If anyone knows where I can download GummyJar X 2.5 that would be awesome, I'm sure it's probably staring me in the face and I'm just missing it.

Thanks!

balldope

Reaction score
Wow that's new, I downloaded it awhile ago from that link and it never prompted me for any ID. Not sure now.

rgray331975

Reaction score
I'm running it now. Its the fastest most stable on my x. Of course everyone's x is diffrent

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TylerTech

Reaction score
The Droid2files nor the mirror are working for me, anyone have another place to get this rom?

rgray331975

Reaction score
I couldn't find one anywhere. I have it on my sd card but looked to send link to a buddy and couldn't find one that worked

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

three6t

Reaction score
The link about is no longer valid. Does anyone else have Gummyjar 2.5 for the DX?

paulxpaul

Reaction score
Can you email the link to me as well. I really would like to have this rom and I just recently got this phone so all links are broken -__-
Please and thank you! :)
E-mail: [email protected]

blueman

Reaction score
I too am interested in trying this ROM. I've been looking for a sleek fast ROM and this sounds like it fits the bill... Sucks the link from the 2.5 post no longer works.

etherburn

Reaction score
I have been looking for GummyJar 2.5 and can't find it. If I give someone my email can you send it to me. My email is [email protected]. Thanks for the help!

Last edited: