Where do I find Flash?

nateccnn

Reaction score
I installed 2.2 lastnight. Now I want to install flash. Went to Adobe and the link there pointed to the market but when I click it, it says it can't find adobe flash player. I saw a link to a file that can be downloaded on this forum last night. I know one of you has it! ;o)

Nate

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you search next time, you will get it much faster.

BostonDroid

Reaction score
I don't get it... Anything i do to download this through my phone it says that the download was unsuccessful. And then it says that the content is not supported for this phone... What the hell am i doing wrong.

mjh68

Reaction score
I don't get it... Anything i do to download this through my phone it says that the download was unsuccessful. And then it says that the content is not supported for this phone... What the hell am i doing wrong.

Download the free version of astro file manager.. preferences. check download through browser and you can download any file . It just says to uncheck it to receive mms messages.

OP
N

nateccnn

Reaction score
If you search next time, you will get it much faster.

You really think everyone who asks a question is a dumbass, huh?

I did a search. It lead me to a link for flash that was corrupted. Didn't think that data was relavent to the topic I posted. But thank you for wasting all our bandwidth...and causing me to post this rediculous post about wasting bandwidth.

Nate

OP
N

nateccnn

Reaction score

I did not try the link posted in this thread, but I did find the APK over at mydroidworld.com. I searched for Flash Player and it was the second result...everything you need to know about froyo. Within that post was a link to another post...you have froyo now, how do I get flash...or something to that effect.

When I download to PC and extract the zip it says it is empty. But when I downloaded it to my phone and used androzip to unzip it, it worked just fine.

When I found it in the hacks section of this site the file was only 46 kb in size. nothing in it. I could not get that file to do anything.

Nate