Where can I get the Mario LiveWallpaper? It's awesome!

Gucci Mane

Reaction score
[video=youtube;_pf6XZge_Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pf6XZge_Mo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Super Mario Android Live Wallpaper[/video]

Cronus1995

Reaction score
I ran it for about an hour last night. after losing 20% of my battery I turned it off. it's the coolest live wallpaper I have ever seen but good lord does it drain juice.

bad4u

Reaction score
Yeah I only turn it on to show people. Wickid cool. I just dont let them see me change it back, some of them have an iPhone and good lord that will start stuff...

Droidfish

Reaction score
Yea this is the best lwp by far. The dev openly admits that it's a resource hog but runs fine if other resource heavy apps are closed.

For those who find it hard to click the link that was posted above you can find this in the market(as posted above):)

bad4u

Reaction score
For those who find it hard to click the link that was posted above you can find this in the market(as posted above):)

Cant ....quite...... get ....my....... mouse.... up...... there.........

Taegost

Reaction score
... Isn't the link for it in the comments for the Youtube video?
Anyhoo, this just makes me love my extended battery even more... I have it set for my desktop wallpaper and I don't see much of a difference :)
It didn't like to stick through a reboot when I was using Kangerade 1.1 though (Same as Swype) but it actually sticks with the latest officially un-official release of FroYo.