Where are all my apps?

lacrosse089

Reaction score
I am using ADW launcher on Bugless Beast FroYo v0.2.1.

Every time I reboot, about half of my apps are missing from my app drawer. It apears to be the ones located on my SD Card, but I don't know for sure. Also, if the apps are on the homescreen, the icon is the general app icon (such as the one for the android keyboard, etc.) AFter messing around for a while after every reboot, they end up showing up, but I don't know what causes them to hide and then show up all of a sudden.

Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks

ExNight

Reaction score
It is your apps on your sd card. With froyo, in my experience anyway, the stock home launcher knows where to locate those apps. I am running adw.launcher and if I reboot I have to reset the default launcher and run the stock home, let it load the apps (should take just a few seconds) then the secondary launcher can recognize apps installed to sd showing the proper icons on a screen and showing up in the drawer. The launchers may need to be updated to see the location of sd installed apps by default

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
After the sdcard mounts restart the launcher and they will be there. I use launcher pro and it had a restart button. I do not know if adw has that button.