When will bionic accessories actually be available?

Renae

Reaction score
With our new speculative release date of sept 8th, when do people expect accessories to pop up? I'm really interested in docks for my desk and car. We already saw them on amazon briefly, but when do we think we will be able to purchase them?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GBH2

Reaction score
With our new speculative release date of sept 8th, when do people expect accessories to pop up? I'm really interested in docks for my desk and car. We already saw them on amazon briefly, but when do we think we will be able to purchase them?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

They usually try to have them in stores (VZW stores) When the phone is released in store, it is the best time to push customers to buy the accessories. But their is really no guarantee when they will be available. The fact that Amazon was putting them up on the site is probably a good sign, I think it shows Motorola really wants to push this stuff.

The accessories look great, but we are getting to the point where it will cost more to buy all the cool accessories for our new phones every couple of years then it costs to buy the phone, lol.