What's your favorite theme?

krazyskott

Reaction score
There are so many themes out there along with Roms so I just wanted to know what your favorite was. This is not about your favorite ROM, just the theme on it's own.
My favorite is the GENESIS them by SLAYER. My favorite ROM is Bugless Beast but it has very few themes available. Any one tried or know how to get Genesis theme over BB?

Diordna

Reaction score
idk many themes are, idk what GENESIS or Droidinator are lol, but I haven't used much themes besides what BB came with (2 that aren't stock.. lol) and they suck. So I have the Luna theme and it works well. Any suggestions I'd like to see everyones favorites too, especially if they work over BB

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am probably the biggest fan of the LUNA Theme because I made it, haha.

I like some parts of themes out there, and although I am not a fan of DarkEdge, I think it is a beyond fantastic theme. I just want to see more people putting out complete themes that work as a whole. Like not just some icons here or some colors there, but a whole artistic design to the framework. Thats where themes like DarkEdge hold their ground...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
always loved and probably always will love the good ol' smoked glass look, and also love the one in my signature (especially if you don't have a rom and you're just rooted 2.1)

Chevy's blue rendition of smoked glass and the Succulent Desire Holy Blue are right up there for me too, and I guess add bgill's black ice as well! Evidently I like clean, and I like blue obviously :)

stark23x

Reaction score
Gotta go with Droptheme over BB1.1. Love it so hard it might be illegal in several US states. :)

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rocking the Blue Energy Theme (with the battery icon from hex fusion)....

Drop theme may be next.

Switched to CM for some Flavored ice (Yellow snow), but wasn't happy with either. back on BB 11

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Maybe cause I'm involved with it now, but even before I was on the team, DarkEdge is by far my favorite theme.

Instead of being gaudy and over the top with textures & other crap, its subtle and smooth... just my opinion though. Everyone has their own tastes.

dakoop

Reaction score
I like some of a lot of them. Right now I have simply green and drop combo

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe cause I'm involved with it now, but even before I was on the team, DarkEdge is by far my favorite theme.

Instead of being gaudy and over the top with textures & other crap, its subtle and smooth... just my opinion though. Everyone has their own tastes.

i LOVE darkedge, but it seems on my phone that the lined backgrounds on everything don't transition well, which is pretty much the only reason i'm not using it regularly