What's your favorite ROM?

IrishLoop

Reaction score
This is for those of us who have tried a few different ROMs out there. So, which is your favorite so far?

rusty815

Reaction score
i would have gone with cyanogenmod if it wasnt for the fact that no matter what rom i have on my phone, ive used all of them (fission, hexen, angelrom, phenom, and cm7) i always go back to stock. i will say this though, my "stock" isnt really stock, since i froze 93 (i counted) apks and other things, it might as well be a custom rom of its own lol.

pswin09

Reaction score
My favorite is CM. It is far better than other although it has some bugs to be fix.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would like to run cm7, but the bluetooth is a big concern for me.

jkmish

Reaction score
Without a doubt, Cm7! I am getting to the point that I could care less if the GB update ever comes. Except for the fact that the GB update is what it will probably what it will take to fix the last few bugs remaining with CM7.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Cyanogen by far. I'm on stock blur atm though, waiting an update for 2.3. Or a lucky push of a soak...So far though, no random reboots at least

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I use hexen and I have had no issues at all. I don't see what the big deal is with cm7. I understand coders are running it because they are working on fixes. I don't see the point on running a rom that isn't fully functional. Hexen is, and there are a few themes for it that are awesome. I would recommend running hexen until cm7 is finished.
Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Byakushiki

Reaction score
It works to the point it can be used for everyday purposes unless bt or camera are critical to you. I'm going to just revert back and forth between stock blur and cm now probably, in hopes of an update or a stroke of luck.

Trilback

Reaction score
I use angelrom and love it

Timmer1992

Reaction score
Fission Pl0x

This is for those of us who have tried a few different ROMs out there. So, which is your favorite so far?

Somone save me! XD I wanna switch back to fission until CM74D2G gets a unmirrored camera. BUT I CANT FIND A LINK. I even donated to them. Come to figure nothing is available now because he had stopped developing a while back. I just want the ROM lol someone upload it to MultiUpload.com PLZ

n0madtanks

Reaction score
Angel had some minor issues but overall I like .... but hexen has been extra solid for me. That said hexen is my rom of choice, for now.