what's wrong with the market?

mikecolorama

Reaction score
every time i check to see what new apps are available, there is nothing but sh*tty apps. i know this is an open marketplace, but i think someone really needs to filter out all of the crap apps. maybe this way we will get more main stream app available.

SandsUSA

Reaction score
every time i check to see what new apps are available, there is nothing but sh*tty apps. i know this is an open marketplace, but i think someone really needs to filter out all of the crap apps. maybe this way we will get more main stream app available.
I suppose one person's crap is another person's app. But yeah, I agree with you, generally speaking. It's a tough nut to crack I'm sure. I certainly wouldn't want a clone of the iTunes App Store!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Though it's not perfect, AppBrain is an internet-based service that provides a window into the Market from a PC. It tracks the apps on your phone (which can be useful for a variety of purposes) and provides a much better categorization of apps than is available on the market.

Once you identify an app you want, it puts it in a queue that allows you to download all of the apps in your "queue" to your phone. Very useful app.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Though it's not perfect, AppBrain is an internet-based service that provides a window into the Market from a PC. It tracks the apps on your phone (which can be useful for a variety of purposes) and provides a much better categorization of apps than is available on the market.

Once you identify an app you want, it puts it in a queue that allows you to download all of the apps in your "queue" to your phone. Very useful app.

Yea AppBrain works great..

Mikejl

Reaction score

Great tip! Thanks! I've been looking for a website like this.

Mike

sherylhs

Reaction score

Nice! thanks for the heads up.

~S