What's Up Peeps?

Half Live

Reaction score
Sup peeps? Half Live here. I got the original Droid but on my second one. Dropped my first one after getting home from the Verizon Store :( but the insurance really helped out.

So far I have rooted and flashed BB v0.4 and the theme BB Evolution and loving it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: You dropped it as soon as you bought it? That sucks! Thank God you had insurance! :welcome: to the forum! :D

OP
Half Live

Half Live

Reaction score
:shocked: You dropped it as soon as you bought it? That sucks! Thank God you had insurance! :welcome: to the forum! :D

lol, let me clarify myself, I dropped it after I got back from the store after taking my sister there to get her blackberry's data transferred to her new one.

In fact, I have had the Droid since day one.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You've had your droid since November 6th and it took you this long to find this forum?! :rofl3: it's about time!!! Glad ta have ya join us :D

OP
Half Live

Half Live

Reaction score
You've had your droid since November 6th and it took you this long to find this forum?! :rofl3: it's about time!!! Glad ta have ya join us :D

I have known about this forum for a while but finally signed up. I guess better late than never :rofl3: