What's a good ROM for me?

chap87

Reaction score
Im running the leaked gb update. 607 and I rooted it yesterday. And I would like steps on how to install it. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im running the leaked gb update. 607 and I rooted it yesterday. And I would like steps on how to install it. Thanks

Are you asking what ROM is good for you and how to install that ROM? Because no one here can really tell you what your tastes are in a ROM. I suggest going through the available ROMs and following the instructions in the OP of the ROM you chose. :)

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Um....????? Go get some Liquid...cm7 is the best imo....themes and all the latest MODs...peace....Install is simple...make sure you back up...always...and most important......LEARN HOW TO SBF!!! That's the best info brother...It will save you one day....peace!

You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

OP
C

chap87

Reaction score
Thanks.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Great speed!! And custimizable to the max...

Jonas

Reaction score
CM7 is a fantastic rom to use. Liberty lacks sensors, and I am currently using Liquid. If you don't mind a camera bug then you will do well with Liquid. Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but most if not all rom are based on the source code for CM7. That means CM7 is the recipe to make the cake, and the roms just have different icing and decorations.

Sent from my Banana Phone

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
CM7 is a fantastic rom to use. Liberty lacks sensors, and I am currently using Liquid. If you don't mind a camera bug then you will do well with Liquid. Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but most if not all rom are based on the source code for CM7. That means CM7 is the recipe to make the cake, and the roms just have different icing and decorations.

Sent from my Banana Phone

Only 2nd inits....