What version Flash 10.1 BB users running?

kennydied23

Reaction score
I have the latest: 10.1.72.7. You should update as many people have stated their is better performance in the latest update.

schollianmj

Reaction score
other than google search, where are you finding these?? nothing is showing in market for me, and I cant get anything straight from adobe...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It isn't in the market (would be downranked instantly by idiots who aren't running 2.2 screaming DOESN'T WORK ON HERO/G1/MyTouch/etc!!! Suxors!!!). I know you can get it from mydroidworld, and custom roms usually have it in their post with their rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
peterpressure

peterpressure

Reaction score

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
bigThumbUp.gif

vj03

Reaction score
I had to do some digging, but here it is:

Download: Flash 10.1 Beta 3 for Motorola Droid - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Works great, Video playback seems to be improved. When I get back to work on Tuesday I'll have to make sure all our work apps work.

As a side note, every flash web thing weve made at work years ago for desktop users have worked flawlessly. All UI management console stuff. Love this!

I am unable to get this to play flash, or any other flash apk since I updated to BB 0.4

malsbury

Reaction score
Any way you'd mind uploading the APK somewhere..?? Even registered, I don't have permission to download it :-(

That's odd, I only just registered and downloaded it from that link last night. Didn't seem like there was any restrictions on new users downloads or anything. You might want to give it another try.

As for uploading it, I'm new to the whole Android community, so I don't know what the accepted practices are for posting/hosting/uploading others work is. Is there any policy here on droidforums.net regarding attaching files to posts from other sites? I looked in the FAQ and didn't see anything that applied.

Worst case, just PM me and I'll send it to you directly.