What Time and How Can I Watch the Announcement?

want a droid

Reaction score
As the title says: What time is the conference supposed to be held, and how can I watch it?

Thanks

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
11 AM Eastern. I'm not sure if anyone will stream it, but Engagdet's doing a liveblog here: Live from Verizon's iPhone event -- Engadget

"Steve Jobs has come out onto the stage!!! He is walking towards the podium!!! This could be the moment we've all been waiting for...Wait...What's this? What's he doing? Steve Jobs appears to be dropping his pants and mooning the crowd....Yes, in a dramatic fashion exclusively his own Jobs appears to be telling everyone to kiss off"

DaWolf85

Reaction score
"Steve Jobs has come out onto the stage!!! He is walking towards the podium!!! This could be the moment we've all been waiting for...Wait...What's this? What's he doing? Steve Jobs appears to be dropping his pants and mooning the crowd....Yes, in a dramatic fashion exclusively his own Jobs appears to be telling everyone to kiss off"

LOL

I'll be checking this at lunchtime, just to see whether these boards will be spammed with disappointment or exuberance when I get home.