what the heck.. can't go to recovery..

afromann13

Reaction score
I tried installing a theme, and downloaded rom manager ( but it didn't work.... and now i can't go to the recovery thing on my phone (pressing x and turning it on) .. what the hell did i do? and how to fix

ucannvrhav2mchpi

Reaction score
idk what's wrong i've been having issues with rom manager since last night. if you flash sprecovery from rom manager you can get into recovery mode though.

Reaction score
Just flash SPRecovery and then flash Clockwork again. I don't know the reasoning behind the issue, but that seems to fix it for most everyone.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Wait, can you still boot into the operating system? I was under the impression you were stuck on a perm bootloop

Reaction score
I was under the impression that he wasn't able to get into recovery but could boot - ignore me if that's not the case, afromann.

OP
A

afromann13

Reaction score
Yes i can boot into OS... i am downloading rom manager again to mess with it..

trauph

Reaction score
I had the same problem. The easy way to fix it (if you can get into your OS) is to re-flash Clockwork. I was scared as hell when I first had this happen. I thought I had f'd up my phone big time.
Good luck. :)

privatejz

Reaction score
had the same issue just 10 min ago, flashed sprecovery and then reflashed clockwork and then it worked fine

OP
A

afromann13

Reaction score
ok ill keep messing with it till it works... Hopefully i figure out how to install this theme also

OP
A

afromann13

Reaction score
ok i fixed it.. But still can't install a theme.. ANy tips?