What ROM should I get?

danomat1973

Reaction score
CM7 is great!!! You can do the stable 7.0.3 android version 2.3.3 or mess with the CM7 Nightly's which is android version 2.3.4. Also have great support and user forum that can answer all your questions. Some sweet kernels out there that are just made for Incredible like chad's Incredikernel, which with heavy use with stock battery get 18 hours.
I started off on Ultimate Droid 3.0 and went up to 3.3, it was a good rom, but then I saw that UD3 was using a kernel names cyanogen. So I googled and never left CM, I did try the OTA leak but went back to CM7.0.3.

What size battery are you using

dinc slcd
omfgd 1.2.0 or cm 7.0.3
invisiblek 2.6.37.6 v3
setcpu smartass

david14807

Reaction score
Ive always been a Cyanogen fan but I have to admit I'm really liking SkyRaider 4.0 Sense Beta.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I've always been a ud fan but I'm running the new kingdom Gingersense 3.0. It's AWESOME. DEF check it out. Over at xda

Sent from my Gingersense 3.0 Incredible

jdshort2010

Reaction score
I've had my Dinc for about 6 months or more now and I might be ready to try a new ROM. Do I have to be rooted in order to flash any kind of ROM?

kramer56

Reaction score
muiu rom how do i get backup assistant cuz i lost all my contacts, i downloaded it thru rom manager and it did a backup of current before i loaded the new rom

mjones73

Reaction score
I've seen other people recommend you export your contacts via Verizon's site to a csv file then import them into google. You can export the contacts also right to the SD card, you'd need to back up your MIUI install, restore your previous rom, back up your contacts by going into People, Menu, Export to SD Card then restore your MIUI install and try importing them back.

kramer56

Reaction score
ok now if i export them now so they on the card will they disappear from phone list or stay there only have a copy on the sd card?

undergroundshredder

Reaction score
I have a question for the latest stable version of cm7, when I try to charge MT phone it always reboots.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

sjpritch25

Reaction score
I flashed Evervolv and then flashed Chad's 2.6.38.8 kernal

He uses his phone for business and only one problem. The default gallery app didn't seem to work to well. I would go with quickpic instead on gallery and the sd card issue is resolved. Also, Its a better app anyways.