what ringtone is this?

qwerty04

Reaction score
I deleted the ringtone i was using for my droid and did not select a new one. Someone called me and I got ring that sounded like a classic ring but better. hard to explain. I looked in the ringtone section and nothing was selected. Can anyone tell me what the name of the ringtone is and where can i find it?

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im also looking for a ringtone, its goes like this

da da da dA... da da da da... da da da DA...

its bently dubs

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im also looking for a ringtone, its goes like this

da da da dA... da da da da... da da da DA...

its bently dubs

I think thats the wedding march. LOL:)
I thought that was the sound Scott Brown's custom ringtone made when Martha Coakley called him to concede defeat in the special Senate election tonight.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haha @michaeljbird & Vulcan1600Rider

close, but no cigar

OP
Q

qwerty04

Reaction score
under my ringtones, nothing is selected. im just wondering what ringtone rings. i think i got this ringtone because i was using a song as a ringtone and i deleted the song. someone called me and it was a ringtone i never heard. can some1 tell me where i can find this hidden ringtone and the name of it?

Houndstooth

Reaction score
qwerty:

By chance, was your Droid USB connected and mounted? I just got a phone call while mine was and some weird ring tone came up so I was wondering what the hell was going on. I checked to see what ringtone it was and nothing was selected and my default ringtone was missing. Then I realized that since the SD card was mounted it couldn't read it (that's where my ringtone was). Once I unmounted, everything went back to normal.