What r ur best widgets!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sports tap is my favorite. I can get scoring updates for all my favorite teams without ever having to open an app!

thundercats

Reaction score
Meh, I prefer Slacker radio over Pandora.. But that's probably because I paid for a Slacker account so I can skip all the tracks I want =P

depdaDROID

Reaction score
I know that with slacker radio on the BB you can cache your favorite stations to play whenever you want (usually when you have a bad connection). It would be nice if you could do this on the Droid. I wonder if this feature will be enabled in the future.

korp

Reaction score
I know that with slacker radio on the BB you can cache your favorite stations to play whenever you want (usually when you have a bad connection). It would be nice if you could do this on the Droid. I wonder if this feature will be enabled in the future.
In Pandora you pick artists you like and makes a station ... you can also select if you like a certain song to increase the frequency.

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is by far my favorite widget.

+1 I am so glad I finally tried it. Was trying to be cheap and find something free but i let loose of some moldy money and bought Beatiful Widgets. Love the clock and weather and love the switches for GPS, BT, Wifi, Plane Mode. They look much cooler than standard power widget.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
pure grid calendar widget
pure grid messenger widget