What launcher do all you PE users like?

Riley

Reaction score
I am still using LP plus, but looking at going to ADW or others.

I love the 3 docks on LP along with being able to assign a dock icon with a swipe command.

How about you?

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
Adw ex is amazing...once u use it u won't wanna use another launcher

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Sweeter Home 2 is the only launcher I will use, on any ROM. I won't use a ROM that can't handle my heavy SH2 theme (for instance, the lag on UD was unbearable). PE handles it with ease!

jty206

Reaction score
ADW ex here. I've tried Lp and some others always back to ADW.

mxnut

Reaction score
I used ADW with a previous Rom and Launcher Pro here. They both have pluses and minuses but I think right now I am partial to the ADW.

diggy488

Reaction score
For those of you that use ADW EX, do you know how to reduce from 5 screens to 3? And when I hit the 'home' key, can I have it so it goes to my main home screen? This could be done in LP, but not finding it in ADW. Otherwise, I'm liking ADW.

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
From main screen in ADW, tap "menu" then "edit". You can add/delete screens & choose your "main" one!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

diggy488

Reaction score
From main screen in ADW, tap "menu" then "edit". You can add/delete screens & choose your "main" one!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

YOU ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU!!! dancedroid

Last edited:

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
ADW EX is really quite nice. In my experience, I've used LauncherPro Plus and ADW. I've found that ADW just seems to run better, smoother, snappier and use less system resources at least on my phone. And now that ADW EX is out, it's just another leap forward, with many new features added, but still light on system resources. I'd recommend either of these versions of ADW to anyone if they haven't already given them a shot! :)

Last edited:

Nuance

Reaction score
Sweeter Home 2 is the only launcher I will use, on any ROM. I won't use a ROM that can't handle my heavy SH2 theme (for instance, the lag on UD was unbearable). PE handles it with ease!

I've tried to find SH2...can't seem to find a working version. Where did you get it?

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score

gerg004

Reaction score
Running and loving ADW. Have been for a long time now on multiple roms, and on that note this is my ONLY Rom from here on out, love it.

Just a bit off topic, anyone who has ADW EX that previously used ADW, what are the advantages of upgrading? I am only asking because I have zero issues with ADW. Tia