What is your favorite launcher for the Droid 3?

xconwayx

Reaction score
I have tried a handful of different launchers. Blur is ok, but I want more. Currently I am using Launcher 7 and I dig it for what it is. Just curious as to what everyone else in the community is using.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Try 'em all! The best one I've used, in my opinion, is GO Launcher EX.

EDIT: Never mind. GO Launcher asks for too many permissions. Try ADW Launcher!

Last edited:

nu2droid

Reaction score
Blur wasnt bad, but personally i go with adw.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Ryan57ford

Reaction score
just started using golauncher with all its add ons and its really quick and looks good

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

cwbcpa

Reaction score
I have tried Launcher Pro and ADW Launcher. Both are very good, but I am currently using Go Launcher EX. It seems to have the best of both of the other two. It's only been a few days though so we will see.

mbaker

Reaction score
I've only tried GO Launcher Ex at this point, but I like it a lot. I'm also using GO Contacts and GO SMS, and I like the overall look and feel. ADW looks interesting and I'm sure I'll try it eventually. Haven't looked at the others yet.

Reaction score
Personally, i still use the stock launcher. I came from a Droid 2 Global. Before that i had a Motorola Cliq. This being said, Motorola has really stepped up the Blur interface on the Droid 3.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

xlxfoxxlx

Reaction score
Qqlauncher pro love the interface and has its own lockscreen replacement thats pretty sweet

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

REMilk

Reaction score
Everyone has their own personal favorite when it comes to Launchers/Home Screen replacements. For example, my wife is perfectly content with the stock launcher and not understand why I want to use a different launcher/Home Screen. And as she said, a replacement really is not a 'need.'

Rather than rely on everyone's personal opinion, based on rich features or minimal features, speed, storage space requirements, themes, etc.

You need to try all of them and make your own decision. It only takes a few minutes to down load and install and try.

About every 3 months, I download all I can find, (the list seems to grow larger each time I do this) and test to see if I am ready to change to a different replacement launcher/Home Screen replacement.

That being said, my favorite is 'Go Launcher EX'. For me it has the best balance of features, speed, and size.

Bob

shane1

Reaction score
adw exe rocksdancedroid try the free version first to see if you like it though