What is wrong with my phone?

kicker8622

Reaction score
When ever I plug my phone into the charger, it likes to open up my clock app by itself. It is the stock app, not one I downloaded. I restored my phone. It stopped for like a week but then just randomly started doing it again. I got root uninstaller and uninstalled it. I made a backup just in case.
And now, it seems it still wants to open the clock app but since it can't, it just reboots whatever app I am using.
Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

dragonhart6505

Reaction score
hmm...puzzling. what do you mean you have a clock app? is it a widget or a custom lock screen app?

Reaction score
Here is pictures.
I don't know if they appear in the order I uploaded them, but for me, the first one is the clock in my app menu. The second one is what it looks like when I click on it from my app menu.
The third one is my widget list. The only widget there is analog clock which looks nothing like the first clock I showed you that has all the buttons and transparency. The last picture is what that widget looks like to show you that it doesn't look like they are related.

dragonhart6505

Reaction score
Ok so both of those come with Velocity, as well as stock I believe. Is this when plugged into a computer or the wall charger? I know when I plugged mine in to the computer the dock would pop up automatically from time to time. It doesn't anymore since I flashed Velocity 1.1, so you may try flashing that over. Otherwise I couldn't find any settings or anything anywhere that would cause this issue. I'm sorry I couldn't be of further help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't noticed it coming up when its plugged into the computer but when I use the wall charger it does. I am on velocity 1.1
Its okay at least you offered me help

dragonhart6505

Reaction score
hey its better to have a response that may or may not be helpful but inciteful rather than have nobody respond at all. such as my post in the droid games forum on getting chainfire3d to play games. did you know this also works for the ally? plants vs zombies all day baby! ^_^