What is the most current UD ROM?

blackops

Reaction score
I only see v8 here in the forum but when I went to ROM Manager there was no v8. However there was 4 others in there

UD v9.8.0
UD v10
UD New Era 1.0
UD Froyo Beta

So not sure what the most current one is at all.

OP
B

blackops

Reaction score
Ok thanks I was just so confused and not sure which one I should DL. The ones in Rom Manager or the v8 from the forums.

OSX2000

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like RM is a bit out of date. UD 9.8, 10, and New Era are all old 2.1-based ROMs, and the Froyo Beta is a good 10-15 updates old. :p

martytoo

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like RM is a bit out of date. UD 9.8, 10, and New Era are all old 2.1-based ROMs, and the Froyo Beta is a good 10-15 updates old. :p

I have to say that unless yesterdays Flash update cured the sound slowssssssss that UD had we're all out of date using this ROM.

Reaction score

I have to say that unless yesterdays Flash update cured the sound slowssssssss that UD had we're all out of date using this ROM.

Most ROMs, except LFY1.6, are having this slowing/slurring audio issue with Flash Player. I had to go back to UD7.0 to fix.

cplus

Reaction score
Because it now appears relevant...

Simply Stunning 4.7 update 2 no issue. and I have never even HEARD of such an issue till now. Sounds pleasant.