what does this blue 8 mean?

jyeh74

Reaction score
Just notice some text messages have this blue looking paperclip or looks like a horizontal number 8 sign. What is it mean? Only some text have it in the bottom right corner.

xtor

Reaction score
Just notice some text messages have this blue looking paperclip or looks like a horizontal number 8 sign. What is it mean? Only some text have it in the bottom right corner.

Can you do a screen shot?

8th Infantry division

OP
J

jyeh74

Reaction score
Can you do a screen shot?

8th Infantry division

I don't know how to do a screenshot. It is in the bottom right hand side of some text messages. Not all the text messages have it though. Might be some search function or something. It looks like a number 8, tilted to the right. It is blue color. I have an LG G2.

xtor

Reaction score
I don't know how to do a screenshot. It is in the bottom right hand side of some text messages. Not all the text messages have it though. Might be some search function or something. It looks like a number 8, tilted to the right. It is blue color. I have an LG G2.

This video will show you how to do a screen shot, make sure you have the text in question on the screen. [video=youtube;5fZejdVH9LI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZejdVH9LI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

8th Infantry division

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That notifies you that the text message contains a link whether it be a webpage, coordinates, or a phone number. If you click the text in blue (the links) then an app, in those cases; phone and/or browser, will open.

That screenshot seems to contain some sensitive information, I high suggest you edit the pictures.

xtor

Reaction score
That notifies you that the text message contains a link whether it be a webpage, coordinates, or a phone number. If you click the text in blue (the links) then an app, in those cases; phone and/or browser, will open.

Dezymond beat me to it.

8th Infantry division

OP
J

jyeh74

Reaction score
sometimes it links names or random words like "anyplace" "street"