What do you like about your DROID?! =D

KSR

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forum. It's Kenny again. =D

I was wondering; What do all of you really like about your DROID phone? I'd like to know maybe at least three of your favorite aspects of your phone.

I'll post my favorite things about my phone tomorrow, once I get it in the morning. xD

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What? Spoil the surprise? :)

I bet you can barely wait! Trust me, you'll be amazed.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the way it cooks my eggs. Not too soft, not too hard.

Jmart922

Reaction score
The thing I love about this phone is just about everything, changing the dynamics of the phone from adding themes to the the customization of just rooting the phone period. Its my phone, not verizons or motorola, and i like it to reflect that, plus it makes people envious when they see I already have flash hehe

FootballRef

Reaction score
Best phone I have ever had. It is also the first phone I have had that was high end. I typically just got whatever I could for $20-$50.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats I can root it and go wild with changing everything about it, even tho I dont; free GPS, Wifi, great free apps, the look on ppl's face when they know I have a Droid....lol

n0yxl

Reaction score
A Solid Workhorse...

I have been VERY pleased with the Build Quality of the Droid. Motorola did a really good job IMO.

I also really love the vast Dev support for this phone. There are Soo many options for customization it's unreal.

Oh yeah.... I lub ma Droid. :heart:

fgw

Reaction score
The huge choice of free and/or paid apps. The low cost of the paid apps. Being able to customize my phone. Its fast! Root. Overclock. It does everything I need and I get to have fun with it too!

OP
K

KSR

Reaction score
God, the way you people talk about it makes me even more excited and I only have about 10 hours to wait until I get it. =D I can't wait until I get it in my hands, I'm going to spend the whole day itself to just play with it. xD