what did my droid just do?

thecrunkness

Reaction score
I just set my droid down and then the screen turned black like usual and then the weird thing happened, that red eye looking thing came up and did that thing it would do when it boots up. So obviously I was curious so I picked my phone up and turned it on and realized that my phone has lost all connections to the world. No cell signals, No 3G, No wfi, NOTHING! So I just rebooted my phone and now it works. Anyone else having trouble like this? Do I need to take my droid back to verizon and get a new one?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See if it happens again. If it happens again, I would be concerned.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you can't reproduce it and it is working fine they most likely won't take it back. No idea what it just did, but Droid Does.

How is your battery life?

OP
thecrunkness

thecrunkness

Reaction score
If you can't reproduce it and it is working fine they most likely won't take it back. No idea what it just did, but Droid Does.

How is your battery life?

Battery life is good os far, I got ATM to kill off my games and browser after I'm done so it stays above 70 to 80% while I'm at work with moderate use. My phone have lasted over 2 days with still like 30% charge left I think.

So those people who say that battery life is terrble is probably forgettign osmethng