What did I do

cdm369

Reaction score
Did something to my phone d2g so back on my ally for now. Boots to moto screen but will not do anything else. What's up

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

destin246

Reaction score
Ok we cant tell u if u dont give us details lol did u try to flash a rom or what?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

oplopk

Reaction score
Does the boot loader works?

Sent from my Milestone using DroidForums

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
I do a battery pull and it goes by to the moto white screens and stays that way....its the only screen that shows up

tgambitg

Reaction score
Can you get into either the bootloader (up on the physical keyboard + power) or the recovery (x on the physical keyboard + power)?

Did you do anything right before this happened?

We need more information to diagnose your problem.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
Will not allow me to get to either of those modes...accidentally selected update.zip from sd card and when it rebooted I got the moto screen....can't get to another screen any way I try

tgambitg

Reaction score
Will not allow me to get to either of those modes...accidentally selected update.zip from sd card and when it rebooted I got the moto screen....can't get to another screen any way I try

You are absolutley sure you cannot get to the bootloader using the up key on the physical keyboard and then powering on the phone while holding it? It has to be the up key as you are looking at the keyboard proper. If you can't get into the bootloader, your phone is bricked, there is nothing you can do to fix it.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
I will try both ways again when I get home to be sure and if I get the same result I guess its bricked

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
Will try both procedures again when I get home to be certain....if nothing happens I guess its bricked.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForwill tryums

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
It will open the bootloader....what to do now

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
It powers up to a screen with thelittle android and an exclamation point

tgambitg

Reaction score
Ahh.. this is a good thing. at the little android and exclamation point, hit the hardware button with the magnifying glass, the one on the physical keyboard... and wipe the cache first, and see if it boots up... if it doesn't, you'll have to try a factory reset. and if THAT doesn't work, then we have to flash the phone.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
Tried both ways and nothing...still the same screen. So I guess its time to flash.....you've been very helpful