What Data Plan do you have?

Frankie15

Reaction score
I'm curious as to how many people (if any besides me) are not on an unlimited plan with their Bionic. Unfortunately, I am on the 2GB plan. I've used close to 200MB since the 8th. I know there wouldn't be any way I could survive on only 2GB IF i didn't have wifi at the two locations where I spend a lot of time (school/home). It still sucks to have to monitor data, but there's nothing I can do :(.

aramos87

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't survive.. I've already used about 1.3 GB since the 9th on my Bionic ... but I'm unlimited!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Seapup

Reaction score
I wouldn't survive without unlimited data either. I've used 2.5GB since the Bionic launch day last week.

nalgon

Reaction score
I got slingbox and have the unlimited. Average about 8 gb a month.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

yurdle

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't survive... my girlfriend and I moved to our own plan before with switch to tiered... i used about 8gb in our first half month =/.. The 4g is so much faster than my home network.. so I used it to download all the root files and whatnot for the thunderbolt.

OP
F

Frankie15

Reaction score
Didn't have much of a choice :( Didn't want to buy some piece of crap phone just because I didn't have unlimited data. Oh well.

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
2.7 gig since the 8th....thank god for unlimited....this phone pulls down data and streams so fast it will be easy to do 5-10 gigs a month

Nightwolf5000

Reaction score
Unlimited all the way! I dont think i would have gotten this cellphone otherwise!

lykofos

Reaction score
I'm on the 2GB plan. Hoping it'll be enough. I've only used 150mb since the 8th, but also connect to wifi whenever I can. I had a feature phone w/ unlimited data & texting in my old plan but unfortunately the unlimited data didn't carry over since it wasn't the smartphone unlimited plan.

alucard9114

Reaction score
you should have went to sprint and got a sgs 2 only reason why im with verizon is because of the unlimited 30 bucks for limited data is just obscene!:angry:
verizon should have at least 5gb.Im at 3gb now and counting had it day one.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear people who have tiered data, you can still get unlimited. I started off with tiered data but got it changed by verizon on Monday.

lykofos

Reaction score
Dear people who have tiered data, you can still get unlimited. I started off with tiered data but got it changed by verizon on Monday.

How did you go about doing that? When I upgraded to the bionic smartphone, I was told a tiered data plan was the only option.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is the only option...on paper. We called up verizon and got them to change it to unlimited.

Call them and tell them you were on unlimited with a feature phone and try to see if they will change it. I was in the same boat as you.