What Bionic Accessories did you get?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score

deduct

Reaction score
I use this case. But won't fit my standard dock while case is on. Maybe if I force it. Is that how you guys are making it work?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I use this case. But won't fit my standard dock while case is on. Maybe if I force it. Is that how you guys are making it work?

Its a little snug in my car dock but almost loose in my standard or hd dock. I know you pulled the inserts out:)

Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!

Reaction score
If you are going to be putting the dock by your computer as a dock to transfer files and whatnot then get the HD station. It is nice to to have to fish around your desk for the USB cord or go digging behind said desk because it fell back there... If its going to go on your nightstand for charging purposes/alarm purposes then get the standard dock. If it is going by your HDTV and you want to use it to put videos you took up on the big screen then also get the HD station. Or get both, one as a nightstand charger and the HD station as a computer/TV dock.

Just be aware with the car mount that you need to clean the part of the windshield that you are going to use the mount's suction cup on really good or it WILL fall off. Those using the sticky disc on their dashboards should be shot in the face as that 1: goobers up the dash and 2: will ALWAYS fall off over time. You can save money if you link your phone to your radio via bluetooth by just getting the unit that is the mount only/no charger/cables. This is what I did since I already have a micro USB car charger like EVERYONE who has a non-iCrap does and honestly the audio quality sucks with the 3.5mm cable especially running it behind the dash. You get a ton of interference from all the other wires back there and if you don't run it behind the dash it just looks like ass.

What I do with the car mounts is mount them to the windshield right above the inspection sticker and run the car charger behind the dash and bug a $5 charger port into the fuse box/hot wire. Run the charger cord up and through the gap where the A-pillar meets the dashboard. Done and done. Perfect viewing location yet out of the way of your field of view and in easy reach of your left hand.

lanza_david

Reaction score
I am loving the extended battery, I can't believe I didn't get it sooner. Well, got a good deal on Craigslist, 30 bucks for a new one and a used one with 2 covers.

Now I am just waiting for the tpu case!

Edit : the used one is somewhat worn out as expected.

ForumRunner_20121119_120739.png

Dolly

Reaction score
I love my Bionic desktop charger. I don't think I'll buy a phone unless it has this accessory. Love the clock/weather feature. Had one with my OG and loved that one too.

bionic207

Reaction score
I got a 4000mah extended battery first charge. Ran at 5% for almost 8hrs charged up too 100% now shall see how long it goes!

ForumRunner_20130105_142655.png