What are these?????

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And why do they show up on my "Download" folder on my SD Card?

lolwat-1.jpg

Reaction score
i believe the download folder on your sd card is related to downloads originating from your browser, as to why you have a bunch of downloads in there, well im not sure. have you been downloading alot of stuff?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Related to the browser? Doubt it since they are apk files....

Reaction score
Related to the browser? Doubt it since they are apk files....
well i know that whenever i download something while in dolphin browser hd like an apk, or picture, etc. it gets put straight into the "download" folder on my sd card

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anything you download int he browser is placed there, hence the flashplayer.apk.

Now, as to the file name ones, why not just long press one to see what it begins to install?

Unless it was something the system couldn't categorize correctly, anyone else?

coltzfan

Reaction score
I had the same thing. I checked them out and they are files that were downloaded from the market. I have download files that were to Epic Fails.....Google earth, and other items from the market. It is odd that it would be placed in the download file of the browser tho.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I had the same thing. I checked them out and they are files that were downloaded from the market. I have download files that were to Epic Fails.....Google earth, and other items from the market. It is odd that it would be placed in the download file of the browser tho.

Market app might be just a custom browser...

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just checked and confirmed this is what they are...gonna delete them. Thanks guys.