What are Canadian Telus Milestone users doing for cases?

KhensU

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to know what my fellow Canadian Telus Milestone users are doing for cases for their phones. I'm more after the soft / leather / belt clip -type cases, not the body ones. It is proving really difficult to find a Droid / Milestone case online that doesn't come with a shipping cost close to double that of the case itself. Anyone have any suggestions?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the cases made for the Droid will fit the milestone.

John2bDroid

Reaction score
Well I run naked :) but if you do decide to get one make sure there is no
magnet on the holster...it will Interfere with the docking mechanism..

OP
K

KhensU

Reaction score
Well I run naked :) but if you do decide to get one make sure there is no
magnet on the holster...it will Interfere with the docking mechanism..

Ya, I just have it in my pocket now. The problem with this I find is the battery case will slide off and the emergency call button gets pressed. I much rather use an option to keep it on my belt.

I am aware of the magnet issue. I have actually tested it out on the case for my former phone. I do have my eye on some of the cases available, including from this website's store, but as I say the shipping cost is for me is horrendous.

Barsoum89

Reaction score
check ebay out, they have a huge selection of cases and they are cheap

one downer is the shipping time

almaasak

Reaction score
Using the Otter box case supplied by Telus for mine. It's hefty, but feels good in my hand, and really protects the phone.

Gemdog

Reaction score
After my first Milestone got busted from using a cheap magnetic leather case, I got the PDAir metal case. Has a quicklock belt clip (thou i dont use that, screws off if you dont want/need) and is very strong.

Makes the phone look like a tank, but works and fits in my generic car cradle.

Only things i dont like is the screen isnt protected well (invisishield should fix that) and the screw for the beltclip sticks in a bit further than i like.

-