What Apps are you going to Put on Your Bionic when you Get It?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Tethering will be the first thing to hit my rooted Bionic. :) That said, that is one sweet weather app...might be checking that one out. I use the Weather Channel's App, which is fine but I find sometimes that their app gives different forecasts than their online website which is bothering to me.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know! Bloatware! (Until it finds root) lol sorry I had to top the fart app!?

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

ConqSoft

Reaction score
This is a weather app. Beautiful widgets doesn't go into near the detail this weather app does.

And Beautiful Widgets is just a copy of HTC's Sense anyway.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I like what BW has to offer - and I already own it. It's no longer JUST a copy of HTC's screen - they've got a ton of options on it. I like how the clock works and integrates with the alarm. I have WeatherBug which is free for other stuff. There are several radar apps which are nice - Rainy Days is great and free.

I may get this just because it looks so nice... I'd want it to have the clock functionality that BW offers though.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
I never understood the need for a BIG ASS CLOCK taking up all that space when the time is in the top right corner. ;)

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I never understood the need for a BIG ASS CLOCK taking up all that space when the time is in the top right corner. ;)

Exactly my thoughts, I bought BW when Droid first got root, used it for about 4 hours and uninstalled it...wasn't really impressed.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Well I like what BW has to offer - and I already own it. It's no longer JUST a copy of HTC's screen - they've got a ton of options on it. I like how the clock works and integrates with the alarm. I have WeatherBug which is free for other stuff. There are several radar apps which are nice - Rainy Days is great and free.

I may get this just because it looks so nice... I'd want it to have the clock functionality that BW offers though.

I have BW on my wifes DX. But Beweather is much better in my opinion.