Went to Local Verizon Store Today

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
And bought my youngest daughter a :droideris: (Droid Eris) for an early :heart:valentine's day:heart: gift. Boy is she a happy camper now! She loves it.

The sales associate brought out the tech guy when I asked him about 2.1. Mr tech guy said it's on it's way soon but didn't know any specific date.

Good day, all in all (especially after that Panera Bread lunch I treated her to).

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was a nice gift for sure and I'm sure, at least for today, you're the best Dad in the world!

ShowTime

Reaction score
I never got presents from my parents for Valentine's Day... :confused: Christmas, my birthday, even Easter yea. But not V Day. Now I feel like my childhood got shortchanged.

crspang

Reaction score
@Desso......
Have you tried the gStrings app from the market yet? You probably have but just in case you haven't.......
I've been using it for a about a month now and it works good for tuning my acoustic fender, its a little slower than my korg clip-on, but its good in a pinch.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got a card and some candy from my mom. I bought ever phone I ever owned starting with my first at age 16. You rock sir! Might be a great way to bond when either of you finds an app the other might like. My roommate and I give each other heads up once in a while if we really like one.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
@Desso......
Have you tried the gStrings app from the market yet? You probably have but just in case you haven't.......
I've been using it for a about a month now and it works good for tuning my acoustic fender, its a little slower than my korg clip-on, but its good in a pinch.

Yeah, I love that little app. It out runs MY korg gt-6 tuner (the one I bought back in 78 or so).

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I never got presents from my parents for Valentine's Day... :confused: Christmas, my birthday, even Easter yea. But not V Day. Now I feel like my childhood got shortchanged.

Yeah really. :mad: And now I am also riddled with guilt because I never buy my kids anything for Valentines Day.